Get More Out of Your Team
What’s important about being competitive?
How do I prepare mentally for competition?
What is the best way to prepare a team for pressure?
Should I be managing individuals better?
What is the best way to challenge my team?
How can you make goal setting work?
Will performance planning improve the bottom line?
How can I be more mentally tough?
What We Do
FOCUS Performance Psychology delivers Performance Enhancement, Team and Leadership training programs
- Well-being and life balance with confidentiality
- Team building and leadership training
- Performance management strategies
- Personnel management
- Psychological assessment and profiling
- Stress and time management
- Communication skills
- Anxiety management and relaxation
- Concentration and mental preparation
- Debriefing and program evaluation
Extra support for individuals or teams:
- The Business Olympics
- Performing with pressure
- Corporate training programs
- Outer edge -> adventure program
- Conflict resolution
- Healthy lifestyle behaviours
- Mentoring program
- Feedback programs
- Keynote presentations and talks
- Corporate teambuilding games & activities
- Motivation techniques (Gen X and Y)
- Leadership and management training (including 360 degree feedback process)
- Change management and behavioural change support during ITM system implementation (recruitment, performance, development and succession systems)
- High potential development programs and leadership programs
Some of our clients to date include:
Coca Cola Amatil
How We Work
Here’s a sample of some of the approaches to corporate team building and development that we use.
1. Experiential learning uses tasks and enjoyable team building activities that the team undertakes either indoors or outdoors. Participants learn how to communicate in a group, how to act creatively, and provide leadership and direction. We place great importance on de-briefing each activity as it’s in the observation, reflection and analysis that the real learning is captured.
2. Classroom based team building workshops develop team skills and explore the need for good teamwork. We work on building trust, sharing information and giving feedback, as well as conflict resolution, and understand personality differences and behaviours.
3. In-depth teamwork explores where conflict happens at work, why it happens, what the blocks are and how to solve it. We work with teams over a period of time and have our consultant get to know the team and build trust. This approach is challenging, but invariably gets stronger results.
4. A fourth type of team building event we facilitate is simply helping a team or company learn and have fun. This may be through designing specifically tailored activities at a conference or off site. We have the expertise to help make your event a success with energising, enjoyable games for team building that still provide learning and inspiration.